Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Inspiration strikes!

Who knew all it took was more materials? *eyeroll*...

But seriously folks, for the first time in quite a while I am finding myself really inspired to create new things after my trip to the Fraser Valley Bead Show last night. Many shinies were purchased and squirrelled away, but I am proud to say that I already have 2 new pairs of earrings to list tomorrow and a necklace that I may or may not list: I might just put it up to see if it gets any nibblings. It is silver viking knit, a bezel set labradorite pendant and labradorite rondelles so far: can't quite decide what kind of chain it needs. Handforged, I'm thinking, to give it that ancient look. One thing is for sure: it is gonna be a stunner!


The whole stash... except you can't quite see the yellow jade, the bright Thai silver toggles, or the round brushed silver beads, but you see enough to get the general idea, right?

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm labradorite!

    My spring collection will have a few labradorite pieces in it as well. I think it is an underutilized stone. I am glad to see more people featuring it. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete