Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Already...

Where does the time go?

 I have been lazy lately. Well no, not really, it's just that my life outside the jewellery sphere has been so hectic and surreal lately that I haven't had time to sit in my jewellery room and let ideas percolate. I've also been out of some fairly integral materials for quite a while, which makes it challenging. However, I thought that I should probably blog SOMETHING today for all the new folks (waves at new folks!) so that they get the idea that there is still someone home here, and something going on here, so I thought I'd post some oldies but goodies and invite some discussion. Everyone have their caffeinated beverage of choice in hand??
This is one of the first designs that I ever offered for sale. They were available only to my coworkers at first, because I knew not of Etsy. At this point, everything I used was store-bought: headpins, earwires and of course Swarovski crystals and the pink ribbon beads.

These pearls were so unique; this bracelet didn't last long in my shop! I was happy that it went to a very local buyer who it looks like it was made for with her auburn hair and Celtic complexion! I still have some of these pearls among my stash...might be making something new with them soon!

Beautiful bracelet, custom ordered for a beautiful bride.This was fun to do, and the bride was local. She came with me to select the pearls and everything! SO much fun.

So what's next? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. That caged pearl bracelet is awesome!
    And what a nice story about shopping with the bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pic. That's lovely.

    ReplyDelete